Saturday, November 19, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 19

Today's theme is 'best friend'.  I have never been one to have a lot of friends but the ones I have I cherish.  My two closest or best friends are Carrie and my littlest sister Chante.


This is the best picture I could find of the three of us.  Chante and Carrie get me and love me unconditionally.  They are also not afraid to tell me to be quiet and remember to trust.  It actually goes both ways.  We learn a lot from each other.  We laugh a lot.  We encourage one another along this road of life.  We pray for each other, cry with each other, but most importantly we remind one another to continually turn to the Lord and strengthen each of our relationships with Him.  

1 comment:

alyssa donehoo said...

i like this picture because its true. i wish i could you guys. i miss you alot. you guys were always there for me through good and bad times. you helped stay alive. love you guys.