Monday, November 7, 2011

Gratitude Photo Challenge - Something Funny

A friend challenged encouraged me to try the 30 day Photo gratitude challenge.  There is a list of themes to capture a picture of each day.  It sounds like fun but I was hesitant because I am not the best photographer but I do enjoy a new way to see God's blessings within my life no matter how small.  So, here is today's theme: Something Funny.  I didn't have to look far to find something funny within my classroom.  Here are two funny things from today...

My boys were eating lunch in my classroom today.  This funny one chose to eat on the stool rather than at a desk or table.  We all laughed pretty hard as he looked like a little old man while trying to eat at his stool!  Ha!

We are doing a circle story unit.  We read "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Laura Numeroff and then made the character to hang around our classroom.  Here is a pretty good likeness of the main character in the book.

Here is an intrepretation of that same character!  At least he did it and felt free enough to add his own style to it!  Ha!  I giggle everytime I see it! :)

1 comment:

Tricia said...

So glad you're doing this! Love the mouse with the facial hair. :)