Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I went to Hungary on Tuesday!

It seems hard to believe, I even giggle every time I say it, but I went to Hungary for dinner on Tuesday!  It was fun.  There was a group of 9 of us from school.  We went there to get a cheap steak dinner, fellowship, and go to a store called Tesco (it is kind of like a Super Kmart but was described to me as like  a Super Wal-Mart).  Hungary is about 1 hour away from Vienna.  So it certainly wasn't difficult to get there.  The restaurant we ate at was called Papa Joe's (not to be confused with Papa John's which doesn't exist here!)  It was decorated in a western theme so I took some pictures.
The sunset on the way there!  It was beautiful.  It's hard to believe that I took this picture through a car window!


We didn't eat at the bar but I thought the stools were creative.  What do you think?



I thought Trent would like this picture!

I thought this old sewing machine was quite interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the photos, they remind me of things I see in Texas and take pictures of! I'm glad you sat on the stools to get a picture of them!

Jen