Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in Germany

Carrie and I went to Germany for Christmas.  Our friend, the Elementary ELL teacher, is from Germany.  Her parents are church planters in Mannheim so they invited some of the other teachers to Germany for Christmas.  It was so much fun to see Mannheim, Rothenburg, and Heidelburg.  We also rested which was a highlight for me!  Thank you for inviting us Leslie.  I had a marvelous time with you and your family!
Rothenburg

Heidelburg

The castle in Heidelburg

The view from the gardens surrounding the castle in Heidelburg

Carrie, me, and Leslie on our way to Mannheim via the Frankfurt airport

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for these pictures! They are beautiful! I also thank you Leslie for inviting my friends to your home for Christmas! God bless!

Jen

leslie.kidd said...

I'm so glad you could come! I totally forgot about the airplane pics! I need to get those from you sometime! :)