Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Elementary Christmas Concert

The Elementary Christmas Concert was this evening. I was nervous for this but knew it would be a grand time. Primary through 2nd grade sang first. They did a wonderful job! I was quite impressed with how well they sang and held their notes. It is always cute to see the little ones. At the beginning of the concert one of the Primary kids decided it was time to stretch before singing. How cute was that!! To top it off he was front row center! My favorite song they sang was Happy Birthday Jesus! It was so precious. There's something about little voices singing that song. It certainly touches your heart.
Then the 3rd through 5th grade had their turn. They also did a wonderful job! I was so proud of my kids. They remembered their verse (Luke 2:1-7) and made me so proud. I smiled from ear to ear! This group also sang four songs. Wow, that is a lot but they handled it with the grace I would expect older children to have. Can I say that I am proud of them again?
Here are a few pictures and a video of the 3rd - 5th graders singing. I'll see if I can get a video of the Primary - 2nd graders singing as well. Enjoy!

Carrie and I have siblings and here is a picture of them in their Christmas best (Indian Style!)

No comments: