Thursday, May 13, 2010

13 May 2010



As of May 13, 2010 we've been...
Buying: orange juice
Considering: the fact that it will be very difficult to put together a bed without the screws and bolts
Cooking: Perfectly Chocolate White Chocolate cookies and lasagna
Eating: mini cucumbers
Googleing : scarlet fever
Learning: that sun dresses are cute but I do not fit the European sizes - Where is Kohl's when you need it!
Listening:  to Carrie hum amazing grace
Loving: our time at Family  Fun Day
Planning: meals for next week
Reading: A Thousand Suns
Watching: CNN International - simply because everything else is in German
Wearing: a light jacket - the weather is a bit damp and chilly here today
Wishing: that friends would always continue to care about one another
Thankful: that our God loves us more than all of the stars in the sky
Writing:  the April/May newsletter
Hoping: that our friends and family know how much we love them

2 comments:

leslie.kidd said...

Thanks for the update. Sorry I've been an unfaithful blog-keeper-uper! I made a blog picture! That made me feel special :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, God does love us more than the stars in the sky!!!!!!! Also, I for one know how much you love me and I love you the same if not more!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see ya'll soon!!!!!!! Keep the faith and be blessed!!!!!!!

love ya Jen