Friday, January 2, 2009

If Grandpa Wiggins owned a fabric store this is what it would look like. . .

Carrie and I recently went to a fabric store (more like a warehouse) to find fabric for two wall hangings and then we went back to get some buttons to put on one of these wall hangings.  On this second visit, Carrie and I decided to to take pictures of this store.  It is large and everything seems to be a bit disheveled!  Carrie said that if her Grandpa owned a fabric store rather than a rock shop this exactly what the store would look like!  Even though it is a little overwhelming, everything is wonderfully priced and you can find some pretty good quilting fabric if you are willing to search!


Fabric Anyone?  Choose carefully.  There are many more aisles just like this!

One wall-o-buttons!


Zippers anyone??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to shop at a fabric store like that one! I am sure mom would agree with me!

Jen