Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Grade 3 Family Fellowship Night

We recently had a Grade 3 Family Fellowship evening.  It was fun to have an international potluck with the families of my students.  It was also a lot of fun to simply sit and chat with the parents.  We don't get to do that a lot.  My students also performed a skit for the parents.  It was called 'The Foolish Little Hare'. I am so glad we did this because, while it was a lot of work, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at my students' antics!  Haha!  I am giggling just thinking about all the fun we had getting ready and presenting it!  Here are some pics taken by Carrie!  Thank you Carrie for being my photographer for the evening!
The Foolish Little Hare was HILARIOUS as evidenced by the Narrator's smiling face!

A very cute little brown hare #2!

My characters and me!  They bring me so much joy!

No comments: