Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things we've observed...

  • DSW is huge and there are no shoes that will work 100% of the time!  frustrating!
  • There are crazy drivers - I have been almost hit many times this last week of driving from Elizabeth to Denver and back.
  • It is possible for Amazon.com companies to send the incorrect item and then not believe you when you inform them of their mistake!  frustrating!
  • God's continual provision is AMAZING!
  • The summer time with my family is certainly not long enough.
  • The stores are huge and cold due to air conditioning!
  • Ice cream isn't as good here.  It is fun, however, to get ice cream with cookie dough in it!  :)
  • Friends in the sates are wonderful!
  • 6 month old Bernese Mountain dogs are a bit ADHD-ish but hilariously fun.  She thinks I am her best friend.
  • Sunsets in CO are hands down one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!  I am reminded of this every year but the beauty still amazes me.

1 comment:

melmac said...

apparently I haven't been on your actual site in awhile, I'm loving the tab options! NICE!