Monday, July 26, 2010

Colorado update

Amanda and Carrie in Estes Park at Mills Lake
As of July 26, we've been..


Buying: vitamins
Considering: the idea that the summer with family and friends is to short
Cooking: Quinoa and chicken
Eating: cabbage and corned beef
Googleing : nothing recently - this is quite surprising!
Learning: that my brother John's dog Cashew is an escape artist
Listening:  to my mom tell me stories and share her heart with me
Loving: my family so much
Planning: what to pack for MI and wondering if everything will fit in our suitcases for Vienna
Reading: books by Earlene Fowler
Watching: American Pickers - my dad really likes it and I now know why
Wearing: shorts and a tee shirt
Wishing: my family could come to Europe
Thankful: for the encouraging meetings with supporters
Writing:  directions 
Hoping: that my friends and family know how much I love them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I know you love me!!!! I love you too!!!!!!! Jen