Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Colorado Moments...



Carrie and I have been in Colorado for 6 days.  I have remembered why I love Colorado!  It will be a challenge to find time to rest while meeting with supporters/potential supporters, reconnecting with dear family, and reconnecting with faithful friends.  Here are some of our reasons we love Colorado.  These ideas have resurfaced after our year absence.

  • Enjoying the abundant sunshine!  Colorado really does have more than 300 days of sunshine a year and we LOVE it!
  • Spending time with friends and family whom we have missed dearly.
  • The sunsets on the plains as well as in the mountains.
  • (in the states) Everyone speaks a language I can understand but sometimes I forget that I can respond in the same language!
  • The low, or non-existent humidity
  • Hugs of those we love and have missed!
These are just a few but know that we would love to get together with you while we are back in Colorado to create more memories.  We leave Colorado on July 31.  Hope to hear from you!  :)

No comments: