Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lately We've been


Buying: groceries
Considering: getting my  haircut
Cooking: chicken noodle soup
Eating: salad with the Yum-o salad dressing (thanks Liz!)
Googleing : the olympic schedule and Slovenia
Learning: that my students love me and are ever so cute!
Listening: Selah
Loving: the monkey house shoes that the Quaker Chicks sent me
Planning: creative ways to review division with remainders
Reading: Exodus and a book called Private Justice by Terri Blackstock
Watching: my entire class play dodge ball with one ball!
Wearing: the color purple today (as well as many of the other elementary staff, weird and not planned)
Wishing: that it would be just a tad bit warmer
Thankful: that the sun is actually shining today (not providing a lot of warmth but shining none the less)
Writing:  our newsletter

No comments: