Friday, February 5, 2010

Buying: Pink Lady Apples
Considering: Taking a German course but not sure if I can afford it!
Cooking: taco bake
Eating: honigwaffeln
Googleing : Mars Hill Bible Church and ideas for my character costume for book month
Learning: that it takes me a while to help my 15 students get their ice skates on
Listening: podcast sermons and the sewing machine
Loving: encouraging notes
Planning: a potential field trip to the House of Music
Reading: and translating grocery ads
Watching: Man's Favorite Sport - a movie
Wearing: green striped knee highs
Wishing: that I could speak German better and could afford to take a German language class
Thankful: that I am following the Lord where He leads me
Writing:  lesson plans, a birthday card, and post cards


Ways to Pray


·           - for one time gifts to come in to help with the cost of a German course.
-f        - Amanda’s sister-in-law who was recently diagnosed with colon cancer
·         - for our time in the Word to stay consistent
·          - for fellowship and close friendship s to strengthen
·         - for the rest of our support to come in QUICKLY
·         - for our students and their parents' ministries/jobs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture!!!! Thanks for keeping us posted as to what your up too! You are always in my prayers! Love and miss you!

Jen