Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A fly on the wall in the third grade classroom...

So, have you ever wondered what amazing things happen in the third grade classroom at VCS? Well, today is your lucky day! We usually do fun activities like measuring the length of a room in shoe units and then make a class graph. Then we do some not so fun things like try to convince Miss Brunker that we are not good readers! It doesn't work! I know that they are all good readers! ;) There are also times when we have interesting conversations that lead to hilarious comments from 8, 9, and 10 year olds! Here was the comment from the other day when we were talking about how I am adopted. This was stated with sheer confusion on the face of the voice. "Miss Brunker, (insert pause here) so, how did your fake parents find you?" I've never thought of my adoptive parents as "fake" parents but to an 8 year old apparently it made sense! Haha! I tried not to burst out laughing as I was asked this!

1 comment:

bekah said...

Okay, I must ask: which one asked you that crazy question!?!? Hilarious!