Thursday, August 20, 2009

Game night with the girls


Carrie and I had a game night for most of the female teachers at VCS. It was a lot of fun playing games, eating snacks, and simply enjoying each other's company. Many friends brought some of their favorite games but I think the hit was Reesa's game called Snorta. It was hilarious. Each player has an animal in a barn. Each player has these cards with animals on it and each person turns over a card one at a time. When you see a match you have to say the sound of the animal the person with the match has. It sound complicated and from what I saw it was a bit confusing to my brain. So, while the girls were playing I took a video of it to share with all of you!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have invited me I was in Vienna! Oh wait a minute I guess I wasn't there till Saturday! Oh well maybe another time, glad ya'll had fun!

Jen