Friday, September 23, 2011

A Confession...

All 5 of you that read this blog won't believe this but guess what?  I, Amanda, am the Elementary Chapel Worship Leader this year.  I know...you cannot believe it can you?  Please feel free to reread the second sentence again to really, fully, understand or believe what you have just read.  Now, let me explain.  This is a "job" I volunteered for.  Yes, I know you are still shocked.  Trust me the complete understanding of the "job" didn't hit me for a while!  Guess, what??  I LOVE IT!!!  It is so much fun to get my rambunctious group of 5th grade worship team participants together each week to practice and see the love of worshipping the Lord in their eyes.  I love choosing the songs and having the kiddos offer their suggestions and favorites.  I love listening to the songs each week over and over to get the words deep within my soul.  My most favorite things is to worship our wonderful Savior each Thursday morning with about 100 of the cutest children in Austria!  Their voices bring tears to my eyes and actions to the songs start asthma attacks within my lungs!  :)


Here is a link to a song (song link) I am sooo excited to try with the kiddos.  I really love the words and hope they are a blessing to you and 100 of the cutest kids in Austria!  :)  


2 comments:

leslie.kidd said...

What a fun song! They will love it. I think you're doing awesome job as worship leader!! Thanks for all your work!

Melissa said...

I love this confession, I love that song, and I love you. You go lady! You'll be awesome. I loved that part of leading chapel. melmac :)