Thursday, March 4, 2010



Buying: deodorant
Considering: the cost of plane tickets and the heartache of saying goodbye to friends again
Cooking: lettuce wraps
Eating: Girl Scout cookies
Googleing : different medical terms I hear while watching the T.V. show, House
Learning: that my lungs are a lot weaker than I have ever thought
Listening: Chris Tomlin
Loving: the giggles of my students during SEW presentations
Planning: a trip to the fabric store to get fabric for a quilt
Reading: Exodus and a book called She Said YES
Watching: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
Wearing: cute black boots
Wishing: I didn't have to worry about finances or taxes
Thankful: for caring friends
Writing:  "love" notes to my family
Hoping: to go bike riding some day soon and that Spring is really coming soon

No comments: