Saturday, September 13, 2008

A very cute kid!

So, I (Amanda) have three students that go to ELL (English Language Learner - Class). In this class they are learning about things around them and are doing it all in English. The third graders are learning about farms and all of vocabulary that goes along with a farm. One of the lessons was about songs that center around farms like Old MacDonald, The Farmer in the Dell, and one that I cannot remember the name of. The ELL teacher (Leslie) and I did not know what that song was but Frank (one of the students) said he could make it up. So below is a video that I captured of Frank singing his version of this song. I tried not to giggle too much so my digital camera wouldn't shake a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a ham! That is such a cute video.