Friday, October 28, 2011

An Honor




I, Amanda, was asked to speak at the Middle School and High school Spiritual Emphasis Week a few weeks ago.  It was quite an honor to be selected.  I was asked to share my testimony from my birth until my calling to Vienna.  I am really glad that I was required to do camp counselor training many years before so I was able to quickly write up testimony and then pray that I wouldn't throw up from nerves as I spoke to the 'big' kids.  I was so nervous speaking but the Lord used my words to impact the 'big' kids in a marvelous ways!  Thank you Lord for choosing me to live this life where I can glorify you.  Thank you for allowing me to always see you working within my life.  Thank you for your fingerprints that are clearly evident within my life story!  

No comments: