Sunday, October 11, 2009

A few quotes from the weekend...

Comment 1:
"Coffee shouldn't make me happy, but it does." - stated with a sad but oddly happy tone

Comment 2:
"Excuse me but what type of meat is this made from?"
"It is Bambi." - When this was said we all said "ohhh" but we tried not to laugh (it didn't work so well for me!).

Comment 3:
"I am fore warning you all that I think I am going bald."
"Well, I guess when we see that you are bald we will know that it is okay because we were fore warned!"

Comment 4:
When the birthday girl was handed flowers from Carrie and me the friend sitting next to her said, "Here are some beautiful flowers I got you but the card is not from me."  After we all burst out laughing it was clarified who the flowers were from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Glad you got to laugh!

love Jen