Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The first day of school. . .

Carrie's students: L-R top row: Sonnia (Austria), Luke (USA), Samuel (Austria), middle row: Askalech (Ethiopia), Anouk (Holland), Daniel (S. Korea), front row: Mekensie (USA), Joseph (India), Malaika (S. Africa), me!


Amanda's classroom - I've rearranged the desks already! They are now in a U formation. This makes it easier for me to get to each and every student.


Amanda's beautiful students! Say hello to L - R top row: Selvin (Philippines), Esther (S. Korea), Timmy (Austria), Julia (Poland), Me! (USA) front row: Andrew (Kenya), Levi (USA-Colorado), Frank (Holland), Uendjipa (Namibia), and Maria (India).


I thought these backpacks were interesting and very cute!



They are great kids!! I already love teaching them. I have a few chatter boxes but other than that we are doing wonderfully! It is exciting to share the love of Christ with these students on a daily basis. We are truly enjoying ourselves!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what are the chances of you having a child from CO!!